HR Automation - The Future of Human Resource Process Management
The human resource of a company is the most vital process, which includes the hiring of candidate, processing payroll, making company policies and much more.
All this system has been a manual process where the hr team puts in a lot of effort in maintaining the system like generation and computation of salaries of employees, making company policies, maintaining employee documents etc.
Automation of the human resource management of an organization would help in streamlining, integration, and deployment necessary services swiftly at a considerably lower cost. If implemented right, HR automation can reap indispensable benefits.
Here are the benefits of automation
- Improve productivity
- Reduce employee turnover due to heightened employee engagement
- Cost Reduction in terms of storage and printing of unnecessary documents
- Enhance organizational growth through efficient hiring at an optimal operational cost
- Drop-in data entry errors and misplaced/lost documents
- Make intelligent business decisions with insightful reports
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to hire, train, and retain skilled labor
- More time to analyze HR data to make an intelligent business decision
- Employees have become more process oriented
- Employees want company which has smart ,good and qualified process in place.
Popular Hr Processes for automation
- Organization Setup
- Employee On-Boarding
- Employee Timesheets
- Leave Request
- Separation /Resignation
Human Resource Management Automation with ProH2R
HR automation is not just the future; it’s also an indispensable need for the present.
ProH2R is HR software with pre-built apps for almost every popular HR process. Leave requests, timesheet tracking, on-boarding, off-boarding, expense claims, organizational setup, and payroll are all ready to go.
Best of all if you need any of these to be customized to your organization’s requirement, you can configure it yourself or the ProH2R team can help you with the same. There’s no need to know how to code, or we’re more than happy to help you with it. If you’re looking for an HR automation tool, then it’s worth taking the time to try out ProH2R. You can try it out for free demo to see if its right for you and also it is free for up to 10 employees set up.Back